TERMS OF HIRE
All prices are fully inclusive with some optional extras available for your comfort. There are no hidden extras. All hires are calculated on a multiples of 24 hour – with a minimum booking option being 3 days.
- Campervans can be hired for any length of time for a minimum of 3 days to 4 weeks.
- Any other options will be considered. Email or call for details. Week hire – pick up and return subject to availability, Returns by 11am. Pick up from 2pm.
- Long Weekend breaks – Peak periods, Friday pm pick up and Monday am return.
- Collection: Standard collection times are between 2pm & 14pm. Please allow 45 mins for the hand-over; this allows us to complete the documentation and demonstrate the campervan. All drivers need to be present on collection of the motorhome and must bring their full valid licence and passport and credit or debit card for Security Deposit.
- Return: Standard return times are between 8am – 11am. The Vehicle must be returned on the correct date and before the time stated on the rental agreement. Hirer will be liable for the full Security Deposit amount should they abandon the Vehicle without agreement from Campervan House – please allow 45 mins for the hand-over. Vehicles must be returned undamaged, with a full tank of diesel.
- The waste water & toilet cassette must be emptied prior to return and the interior clean, in the same conditions as when the motorhome left, otherwise a charge will be made for additional valeting and/or upholstery cleaning if required. In addition, a separate toilet cleaning fee of £75 will apply if the toilet waste tank is not empty on return. Please note that there are no toilet emptying facilities at Campervan House, so this must be emptied prior to return.
- Lost property: It is the hirers responsibility to make sure that upon return of the motorhome all of their personal possessions & rubbish are removed from the Vehicle. The Vehicle may be going back out again on hire that same day, Campervan House cannot be held responsible should an item be left on board. We will do our upmost to contact the hirer if items are handed in, these items will only be stored for 2 weeks before disposal.
- Late return: If you will be late returning, Campervan House must be advised immediately. Failure to do so may result in a prosecution for driving whilst uninsured. An additional charge of £50 per hour will also be payable for all late returns
Mid-Week breaks – Flexible.
Extra Days – can be added to any hire, subject to availability.
24 hour hire – is subject to availability, please call to discuss your requirements.Weekend hire charges are calculated to our normal changeover return day, Monday, early returns by prior arrangement and are subject to a £50 out of hours return charge.Hires that return on a Friday or before a Bank Holiday must be returned in the morning, before 11am.We endeavour to be flexible and alternative days and times may be available, please contact us to find out.
30% for all hires, this is non-refundable and is required to secure your booking.
Balances are due within one month of hire commencing and are not then eligible for refund in the event of cancellation or curtailment, we recommend that customers obtain adequate holiday/travel insurance in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.Optional extras are charged for no more than a two week hire with the exception of European cover upgrade.
Should you wish to extend your hire then this may be possible but you must contact us giving as much notice as possible so we can confirm availability, additional charges will apply for late returns at the daily hire rate.
Additional Drivers are charged from £5 per day each, subject to insurance approval.
To travel to Europe we charge an additional fee of £7 per day which includes European insurance cover, roadside assistance and legal compliance (headlight light adjustment, spare bulb/fuse set warning triangle, high visibility vests, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, Alcosense French NF Legal Approved Breathalyser kit.)
Insurance is provided by Alan Boswell Insurance and in the event of any damage to either the vehicle or third party property the hirer will be liable for the first £1,000, per occurrence. The hirer will be liable for replacement or repair of windows or tyre damage and accidental/negligent damage to the vehicle, fittings and equipment.INSURANCE
The prices quoted are for drivers between the ages of 30 and 75 holding a driving licence for at least two years with no accidents or endorsements. Drivers under 30 (minimum 23) or over 75 will maybe subject to an insurance excess of £1,500 subject to approval by insurers. Drivers outside these conditions will be considered but there may be additional charges. Please call to discuss. Drivers with 6 points or more may incur an insurance surcharge, please call for a quote.